HOW DO YOU CONNECT? IT WORKS FOR DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN DIFFERENT WAYS. FORTUNATELY FOR YOU, WE’VE GOT 10 OF THEM.
10. GET THE APP. River City’s free app will help you find easy access to all things River City, including Life Groups and the latest messages, right on your phone. Search “River City Church: Lafayette” in the app stores. Click Here for Click here for the iOS Store or here for the Google Play Store.
9. VOLUNTEER. There are so many ways to make a difference! Discover more through Growth Track every Sunday at both of our campuses. Growth Track has four steps to help you discover your purpose and better connect at RCC. You can start on any step. To find out more about Growth Track, click here.
8. CHECK OUT THE COMMUNITY CENTER. Across the street from our Lafayette campus at 2842 Old US 231 S you can find a great place to enjoy a coffee or snack, meet up with friends, check out upcoming events, or find a way to make a difference in our community.
7. CHOOSE THE ENEWS. Stay connected and never miss a detail by signing up for our eBulletin here. Each week we’ll send you all the latest news at River City Church. We don’t spam, we never give away your email, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
6. MAKE IT A FAMILY AFFAIR. We care about your whole family. River City Kids and River City Students are designed to engage parents in spiritual conversations with their kids. Use the weekly take-home materials from our kids classes or ask your student about the conversation in the service this week. Family interaction at its finest.
5. FILL OUT A CONNECTION CARD. Let us know who you are and tell us more about your interests by filling out a Connection Card in our Sunday services. Haven’t visited yet? Plan your visit here.
4. GIVE TO THE MISSION. A generous heart is an open heart, and contribution always connects you. Plus, your giving is what makes any kind of connection at River City possible. You can give in our services or from home on your computer or mobile device. Learn more here.
3. JOIN A LIFE GROUP. These small groups are connection at its best, meeting regularly in homes, at the church, or all around town to encourage, study, and frankly, have fun. In a Life Group, you’ll find people to walk through life with you in all its ups and downs. Find a group near you.
2. SHARE YOUR STORY. Tell others what God is doing in your life on your favorite spot for social media. Tag us at @wearercc on Twitter or Instagram, or using our Facebook page, and we’ll hear it too. (Follow us there while you’re at it!) Have a longer story to tell? Email us here — we’d love to hear from you.
1. COME TO SERVICES EACH WEEK. Don’t let your life keep you away from spiritual encouragement. Like coals in a fire, we are stronger when we are together. Be here every time you can to connect with others, hear God’s Word, and thank Him for all He has done.